I got an award, y'all!!!
I was nominated by Thirteen Point One Miles for the Stylish Blogger Award, how cool is that? And I'm not even stylish.
So, the rules of the award are:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers (it did say 15, but she changed it to 5 so I will stick with that because it was a good idea).
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
7 Things About Me:
1. I'm running my 3rd half marathon on the 30th, I plan on running my heart out since my last one I didn't finish. I'm looking for redemption.
2. Most likely 2011 will be a year that I focus on the 5K.
3. I really want to run a 5K with my hubby.
4. I hope my son will do another 5K with me (he doesn't want to right now), I was so proud of him. I still am.
5. I plan on exploring Germany through running and this blog will more than likely end up having A LOT of pictures over the next 3 years.
6. I WILL RUN the Berlin Marathon while we are there, probably not this year since hubby will most likely be deploying.
7. Next week the kids are going to be at my mom's and I can run whenever I feel like it...except when the packers are here...or the movers...or when I have appointments. I really hope it warms up.
So, that was 7 things, it took me all day to think of that (I know, my brain is fried). As for picking 5 bloggers to pass it on to, well, I can't choose just 5 of you, I love you all. You guys are like my dolls when I was little, I slept with all of them because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Since this is blogland I can't sleep with all of you (and that would make me a whore) I'm giving each and every one of you reading this a stylish blogger award. You have to be pretty awesome to be reading this blog and for today, awesome = stylish.