I was looking through my archives the other day and I saw my 10 x 10 post from April 2010 when I promised 100 things about me. Well, I counted and turns out I never finished, I only did 80 so, I decided to do 10 things to catch people up to speed with what's going on right now and to eventually finish up that 100 things.
1) A lot of times I don't finish what I start (like this post for example).
2) I'm moving to Germany on Feb 3, eeek!! What? Have I mentioned this before?
3) I'm really starting to doubt my ability to run a marathon.
4) Some days this blog is the only thing that gets me out the door to run. I feel like I'm letting you guys down if I don't.
5) I'm really excited about moving to Germany but I'm also secretly terrified because I don't speak a lick of German and every time I try to practice I find myself speaking Spanish (which can be very confusing).
6) My husband and I have absolutely no clue about where we're going to live when we get out of the Army.
7) Up to this point I've only ever lived in Texas or Oklahoma.
8) The running community will play a major role in our choice of cities to live in when we get out.
9) I feel like I need to run a marathon in the next year or I never will.
10) I'm going to be without a cell phone and computer for possibly a month (or longer) and that really gives me anxiety.