I thought about giving you a post with 100 things about me but since I favor keeping things short I decided that just 10 things would do for now, I'll add more 10 at a time to other posts. You guys have become my friends so I wanted to share with you things my real life friends know and not a single one is about running.
- I have been married 7 years but both my husband and I rarely wear our wedding rings.
- I got married when I was 20 years old, it was a quick wedding at the courthouse because my husband was deploying in a month, turns out he didn't deploy for 6 months.
- I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks after he left for Iraq.
- When we were trying to get pregnant with my daughter I completely altered my diet and took cranberry supplements to help us conceive a girl, apparently it worked.
- Two weeks after my daughter was born my husband left for Iraq, again.
- A month later he came home because he was diagnosed with stage 3 malignant melanoma.
- The following year would be the hardest year of my life.
- This month will mark 4 years that he has been without a recurrence, we have one more year until we can exhale.
- As much as cancer completely screwed our lives up, we both learned so much and we wouldn't change a thing.
- Although we make some pretty gorgeous kids, we decided that two was plenty for us and our sanity.
Don't forget the Nuun giveaway ends on Sunday at midnight.