You're probably wondering what the heck a Stuffits Shoe Saver is? Well, they're these silly looking cedar-filled feet thingys.
They work really great to absorb the moisture from your sweaty shoes when you're done working out and they eliminate odors. Now, my shoes have never been overly stinky but I think everyone's work out shoes stink somewhat, with all that sweat they're bound to be a little smelly. Before stuffits I would never have put my nose in my shoes (except when they're brand new) but I would now, in fact I did just to see how well these stuffits work. What I found with my nose in my shoes is that they don't smell at all and they're completely dry in no time flat.
When I'm done running now I immediately put my stuffits in my shoes and put them in my bag. I would have never put my shoes in a bag before for fear of stinking up everything in my bag but now I have no worries, my bag smells like cedar and stays nice and dry too. If you have a stinky shoe problem I highly recommend these, I even stuck them in my Mammoth Crocs (which get super stinky, way stinkier than my running shoes for sure) and they worked like a dream.
They come in all different colors and sizes to ensure a good fit, I also love that they have a strap to keep them together so you don't lose one. I like to use the strap to throw my shoes over my shoulder, I'm not really sure why but this is comfortable and convenient for me.
Now that I've told you how much I love them and how I can't live without mine do you want to know how to get some for yourself? You can go to the Stuffits website and order your very own pair OR you can win your own pair right here...or do both.
Here are the rules:
There are 5 ways to enter, make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry (if you don't you are only short-changing yourself). The contest ends at midnight on March 28th and I will announce the winner on Monday March 29th. Here are the 5 ways to enter.
- Visit the Stuffits website and then leave me a comment telling me why you want to try stuffits or why someone you know should try them (mandatory entry).
- Become a follower of this blog or let me know you already are one, leave a comment for your entry.
- Link to this giveaway on your blog or tweet about it (if you twitter be sure to include @alliebear -that's me). Leave a comment for your entry.
- Become a fan of Stuffits Shoe Savers on Facebook. Leave a comment for your entry.
- Become a Running Fool fan on Facebook. Leave a comment for your entry.